mr.right a subject of conversation me and my cousin this morning...i dont know why??...early m0rnig she came to my h0use f0r a chat as she says, she is very bored at home alone..so she took decision to go to my house..
· You can't help but smile when you see her/him and s/he is always smiling back.
· You feel comfortable and secure in the relationship and really trust your partner not to hurt you; ie, there is no need for jealousy or suspicion.
· There have been good times and bad times and through, or in spite of, them all you have remained together.
· There are no major dramas in the relationship; ie, you do not test one anothers love, engage in relationship foiling gossip or feel the need to play games.
· You each do kind and thoughtful things for the other "just because" and doing them makes both people feel good.
· Outside pressures are few and far between; there are none or only minor issues with peers, friends, family and teachers.
· There is no violence in the relationship at all -- NONE!
· You enhance one another, neither one of you presses the other to do things that may lead to harm or that the other is opposed to doing.
· The things that make you different do not push you apart; ie, different religions, cultural backgrounds or personal beliefs.
· There is no sacrifice, only compromise.
· Sex or no sex: it doesn't matter, either way it isn't an issue and nobody has been pressured to do something they weren't ready to do.
· You know that everything you feel is returned in kind by your partner